I have been tagged
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in the journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people
5 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I love photographing stuff, but I hate being in pictures
2. Food and music are my best friends
3. I don't like roses and I honestly don't even think they smell good
4. I failed my driving test the first time and was too much of a wimp to go and try it again
5. I freaking hate coins
* * *
1) Have you ever tried to write/ have written a book/story?
Yes, I have.
2) Do you have any project to do, or are doing one?
At the moment, I'm only doing a couple of things some friends asked as favours. Birthday invitations and such silliness.
3) What is your favourite type or art? And your favourite artist of it?
I really like digital paintings or traditional watercolour. I have so many artists that I like, it would be hard to say... So I'll just say and . Although I do happen to like more naïf styles as well...
4) What type of anthro do you prefer? Droids (machines), treants (plants) or furries (animals)?
Not a single one of them.
5) What would you do if you had a free day to do whatever you wanted to?
6) Do you have pets? Talk about them!
I have had several pets throughout my life. Right now, I have a 7-year-old female Dalmatian called Kiara (but I moved out of my dad's house, so I don't get to see her a lot anymore).
7) Do you play any games? I mean, to play on computer, playstation, nintendo ds or game boy, whatever.
I'm still basking in the glory of casting spells and making my very own potions in Pottermore.
8) What are the moments that inspire you the most to do art?
There aren't any specific moments. I guess I get pretty excited to draw whenever I see someone else's interesting style and then I wanna incorporate that in my own stuff.
9) Do you play any instrument (singing counts like one)?
Used to play the piano. I sing A LOT. I would not say I'm great, but more than a few people have told me I'm rather good. I think I have my moments
10) Have you created a character that you really really like? Talk about her/him. If you didn't talk about someone's chatacter that you really love too.
Never created a character, as far as I can remember. I do love Blaire and Prosper, created by and
11) Tell your watchers a special story. (and me. I'm a watcher, but... forget it.)
Oh no, I have TERRIBLE memory (even for special stories)! Let's see... My cousin and I have been best friends since I was born (she is only 2 months older than me). Our family owns this amazing beach house in Praia do Forte, and we used to go there every other weekend. In this one part of the beach, when the tide is low, you can see flat rocks that go on forever. One day, we decided to carve our names in two adjacent rocks... We found some small, pointy pebbles and started carving away; we were pretty proud of the results when we were done, took pictures and everything. Nowadays, we don't go there nearly as often (we go to different universities and don't really have the time to spend an entire weekend away), but when we do, we always wait for the low tide so we can go there, find our rocks and sit for a while.
* * *
1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
That's so cliché, but I would like to be able to fly. It must be the most amazing feeling.
2) Shorts or skirts? Why?
I used to wear skirts all the time, but now I just don't think they're worth the trouble. I don't like to have to think about the way I'm seated, if I may have flashed my panties at some point... Skirts are VERY limiting.
3) Do you own many books? Would you be able to do a count for me?
I have read many books, but I don't own a lot of them. I would say I own probably... 20, 25? If you're including school books though, I own A TON.
4) Who is your inspiration, and why?
My inspirations are great artists who have their own personal style. I love the idea of looking at an artwork and thinking "that's _____'s."
5) If you saw a toad with a crown on its slimy head, would you kiss it?
Not in a million years.
6) What is your favourite Disney movie of all time?
That is SUCH an impossible question to answer for me. How can you pick your favourite Disney movie?? Each movie appeals to a different side of me. When I was little, "Sleeping Beauty" was my favourite. Now, I don't even know... I'll say "Pocahontas", but I honestly can't choose.
7) What song are you listening to now/ or what song did you last listen to?
"Without you", a cover by Boyce Avenue of an Usher and David Guetta's song.
8) Rate your average school/ work day out of ten, and why?
I just dropped out of college to pursue a different major, but I would say my average day was a 5. I didn't really enjoy what I was doing, but the people there made up for it a little bit
9) Cats or dogs? Why?
CATS. Cats cats cats always cats. And NO ONE will let me have one.
10) Can you dance? What do you like dancing to?
Yeah, I can hold my own. I like dancing to absolutely everything. You name it, I'm dancing to it.
11) Do you believe in magic? Give me some proof.
Well, not in magic per se... But some things are just too peculiar and mysterious for me not to believe in SOMETHING. I can't give you proof it exists... but can you give me proof it doesn't?
Thanks for the tags ladies!
* * *
1) You have the whole day off. What do you do?
I picnic. I go to the beach. I take naps. I have a spa/movie afternoon. I invite my friends over for cooking night. We have an awesome sleepover where no one sleeps.
2) Name one thing that scares you.
Being confined in small spaces. Anything that has to do with not being able to breathe.
3) Who is your celebrity crush?
SO. MANY. OF. THEM. Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Grant Gustin, Jon Hamm, Lana Del Rey, Carey Mulligan, Ryan Gosling, Rupert Grint, Darren Criss, Alexander Skarsgard... Really, the list could go on forever.
4) What's your favorite tv show?
That's tough. "Sherlock", I guess.
5) Coffee or tea?
NEITHER. Actually, chamomile tea is not so bad. With LOTS of sugar.
6) What's the first thing you do when you arrive home from school/work/going out in general?
7) If you could shapeshift into an animal, which animal would you be?
A cat or a tiger. Almost any feline will do, though.
8) What's your favorite snack?
Can't choose. Pringles, cupcakes, brigadeiro, roasted peanuts... ANYTHING.
9) Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?
Summer, hands down.
10) Name two things you want/hope to do before you die.
Flying in one of those wing suits ([link]) and... telling people everything I've always wanted to tell them, but never had the courage to.
11) Name one thing that puts you in a good mood.
When I'm listening to the radio and an old song that I love comes on.
1) What is your favourite flower/plant?
2) If you could learn any language that has ever existed, which would it be?
3) River or ocean?
4) If a movie was made about your life, who would you cast as yourself?
5) Water, fire, air or earth?
6) What do you value most about yourself?
7) When did you have the most fun in your life?
8) What is your favourite word?
9) What is your least favourite word?
10) If you were to pack your bags and leave right now, where would you go?
11) What is usually your first coherent thought in the mornings?
I tag (sorry if you don't like being tagged):